NTK UEGO calibration

Neil.Poersch at mts.mb.ca Neil.Poersch at mts.mb.ca
Tue Aug 21 17:23:25 GMT 2001

I don't need absolute accuracy and my application isn't critical.   I want
to be able to set my carbs up for a particular AFR and be reasonably sure
that I am at least close to that AFR.  Repeatability is more important to
me than absolute accuracy. Actually I was wondering how the Vout values
from the Wb-v_out.txt were determined.  Can anyone explain that?

Neil

You can buy or mix up some calibration gases.
You have to remember these items are subject to the full wrath of the EPA.
Honda ain't gonna risk messing with them folks.  Emission stuff gets a
higher level of scrutiny, then medical stuff anymore.
Also, remember, this isn't a lab grade unit.
If you wanting to get critical, and absolute then save your money for the
units that claim that accuracy.
Bruce
<