AW: NTK UEGO calibration

Rausch, Bernd br at rnt.de
Tue Aug 21 17:57:45 GMT 2001

Hello Axel,

I have a demo of their Software, it has 20 predefined + autodetect. What
is your setting ? Did you change your setting for the new sensor ?

You can select an analog input function called "NTK_LAMBDA_IDENT", maybe
that is for reading the resistor, but I do not want to waste two inputs
for that.

Do you see an analogy of the number on your sensor with the cal resistor
and the setting in your ECU ?

Sorry for the questions, but I just ordered the ECU (T6M) and urgently
need to know if I have to buy the NTK´s at Pectel (about US$500 each) or
can just order the Honda 36531-P07-003 (about US$130 at my local Honda
dealer). Where did you buy the new sensor ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Bernd