building boards

Josh Ely braxx at mediaone.net
Wed Aug 22 00:08:10 GMT 2001

I anticipated ruining a few boards. That's why I ordered (4). Not to
re-sell, but because I am so unsure of my work. I don't need hand outs. (I
don't mean it to sound rude!) I am just the type of person that has no
problem at all paying for a service that it provided to me. I am VERY
mechanically inclined but not electronically inclined. Maybe I can trade
some of my mechanical experience for the board work. Any one in Metro
Detroit need engine tuning or mechanical work done. I no longer "work" on
cars for a living but I could do it to get a board done up. Currently I edit
Ford Factory Work Shop Manuals and the Service Labor Times.
Thanks to every one. This list is great!
Josh