building boards

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 22 04:15:29 GMT 2001

I am saying, that you don't know what people have done/offered off list.

I don't bring as much as yourself (& others) to this, but what I can I try.
I have been helped & hope that I can also offer the same @ some point.

To be blunt, yes I offered some help. I am not going to claim that I offered
to do it for him, cause I did not. I wont go into the reasons why, but in
short, what good would it have done him for me to do his homework?

BW