building boards

Gabe gellett at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 22 06:10:25 GMT 2001

I must say, I've been on this list (and GMECM) for probably 2 years now - done
more listening & learning than anything.  Anytime I've needed help (several
occasions), folks have contacted me off list (unsolicited) and offered way
beyond what would ever be "expected"...

I've had people mail me proms (before I got the nerve to get my own burner),
cals to start from (contrary to what some may think, when you're just getting
started and are overwhelmed, this can be a REAL big help), more advanced cal's
(TBI to TPI starter cals), hacks, ecu files, advice on troubleshooting CCC cars
(which at the time I had no starting point for), etc, etc....

You guys know who you are - and it's REALLY appreciated.

I think a lot more of that goes on than anyone really realizes....

Gabe