Ign Advance on MR-2

Diehl, Jeffrey jdiehl at sandia.gov
Wed Aug 22 07:49:35 GMT 2001

Well, I opened the ECU case up the other day.  It only had 5 IC's on the
entire board.  But, it had rows and rows of resisters and capacitors.  And a
few transisters thrown in to make it interesting.  It really did look like
an analog board.

Go figure.

BTW, I found the tech docs very interesting.  Thanx,

Mike Diehl.