Ign Advance on MR-2

Diehl, Jeffrey jdiehl at sandia.gov
Wed Aug 22 20:50:26 GMT 2001

I remember reading about such a system.  They send a current across each
plug in a pair after firing to see which one was on it's compression stroke.
The one which had just ignited would conduct; the other would not.

This way, they didn't need to have a mechanical means of keeping track of
cyl. #1.

Mike Diehl.