Digijet - Digifant

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Thu Aug 23 21:33:41 GMT 2001

Jens Knickmeyer wrote:

> Digijet was developped by Volkswagen because they needed an ECU which could ...

[snip]

Thanks for this very interesting overview of Digijet, Dignition,
Digifant, (pity about the names though ;-).

> If you have specific questions (e.g. concerning the NZ engines and their engine control) feel free
> to ask me via email (that way we don't bore the other 95% of the list members which are interested
> in American/Australian engines).

The other 95% can just skip over the details - (this is DIY not GMECM).
Please feel free to post more European (non GM) information. I for one
will be reading it.

Are there any hacks (disassemblies) of the VW ECU code?

Peter.