wideband O2

Barry C. Forrest Embarry at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 23 21:40:28 GMT 2001

I'm rather new to all this DIY-EFI stuff and have been lurking and
reading as I can.

I own a 3G Camaro and will be tuning the TPI setup once I get the motor
back in the car.  In the meantime I also have a 83 Toyota Supra with a
transplanted 3L turbo motor from a 88 Supra.  I'm on the Supra Tech
board and those guys have been going round and round on O2 readings and
turbocharging.

A guy dropped this link for a co that makes a WB O2 and I got a kick out
of reading the specs and what it did.

You guys have built virtually the same unit.  Just wanted to say "good
job" and "thanks".  I hope that once I learn a bit more I can
contribute.

If you want to see this thing goto:
http://www.alamomotorsports.com/fjo_wideband.html

--