Converting my motorcycle to EFI

Mauricio Tavares raub at gator.net
Fri Aug 24 01:25:14 GMT 2001

	I have an old (1983) Honda Interceptor, a 4 cylinder/4 stroke/0.750L
carburated motorcycle, and was wondering about converting it to EFI (I
would leave the ignitiona alone for now).  How hard would it be?  At first
glance, I would think a system designed to handle FI in a 4cylinder car
could do the trick, if I could do something about how much fuel is being
delivered (injector size?).  I also thought on the diy_efi boards since I
would be able to adjust delivery curves as needed.  But, we then have a
problem with finding suitable injectors and an airflow meter that would
fit.  Suggestions?  I guess I would love to make that my first diy_efi
project =)