Toyota Connectors

Clint Pohler sc300tt at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 05:21:57 GMT 2001

http://www.turboimports.com/93supttfielh.html

Unfortunately, I am trying to find a new supplier as my current one is
having a difficult time getting them. I have one of these that I am using to
set install my M48.

The HKS VPC harness is very similar, but retails for $695 for the Supra. I
believe HKS make a much less expensive harness for the other cars such as
the 91-92 or 93-95 MR2 Turbo for around $200.

Clint
92 SC300TT
TurboImports.com