DIY-WB Parts Kit update

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Fri Aug 24 15:30:22 GMT 2001

Steve, I'm curious.... In order to get the discounted price, you are going
to have to order all kits as one huge batch, correct?  Does that mean you
will have to sort, and re-bag all 180+ kits, and then ship them all out???
That sounds like a LOT of work!!!  Or does DigiKey allow you to do more of
a group purchase, which allows for the savings, but ships all orders out to
the correct places?

Brian