Turbo buick ?'s for Phil

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 14:25:42 GMT 2001

Well that's right up the alley my friend is trying to go. He's looking for
about 240 or so the wheels which is only 290 fly. Sounds like it would be
under the limits of the Gn turbo. Being that 350 fly for a 3400 lb car
really isn't that much these get replaced pretty often. Therefore they are
cheap to get used.
Justin