WB & logging

Barry Tisdale btisdale at cybersol.com
Tue Aug 28 02:23:33 GMT 2001

Thanks, Bob -

I'll have to put a 'scope on the ADC input and check the nature of the
noise.  I'd like to attempt to minimize it first - one of my cylinders has
some shot rings, compression down to 70# from 170# normally - wonder if
this might have something to do w/ it...

I'm using my own software to read the ALDL as well as an 8 channel ADC into
which goes (so far), the WB, fuel pressure & accelerometer.

Could you give me an example of a filter in a higher level language?  Not
familiar w/ H11 opcodes, just Z80 (remember them?) and x86 stuff.

Barry