Suzuki CDI information

Bert Bakker bert.bakker at bakker-it.nl
Wed Aug 29 07:00:45 GMT 2001

 | any relation to Nico Bakker???

Only that I am racing too. To bad, I would be nice to have such a guy in the
famely.

 | the box is glued very well. I managed to get one open
 | without breaking it by
 | twisting it slightly to break the glue (if the box is cold
 | this helps make the
 | glue brittle) the limiter is likely a pair of circuits on
 | the outputs to the
 | coils.

Ok, I understand I have to put the unit for a day in the freezer. Do I get
it right than that the unit is not completely filled up with this
filling-stuff? They made only a lid? Does it make sense to drill holes
around the "lid's" edge?

Can you tell me a little bit more over what I will find inside? Is there a
microprocessor? Editable code? Or only standard electronics?

Thanks,
Bert