WB & logging

Barry Tisdale btisdale at cybersol.com
Wed Aug 29 14:12:27 GMT 2001

At 07:49 AM 8/29/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm curious about your ALR (Air Liquid Ratio, I just made that up), so
>could you tell me some rough engine parameters?  Bore, stroke, number of
>cylinders, RPM and so on.  How much water are you injecting?

4.3L GMC Syclone, a/w intercooled turbo, max rpm 5300.  Amount of water
(1:1 water/methanol, actually) injected is unknown @ this time - I'll have
to actually measure it.  Wrote to Richard Lamb of Aquamist, info that I
requested is unavailable; they measure water delivery only as a function of
their pump output.  As I use a pressurized reservoir, I'll have to spray
'em into a jar & measure actual output.  I'm using 115psi line pressure
feeding 2 x 0.7mm jets, though - rough SWAG would be 500-550ml/min - about
the same output as one of the 40# fuel injectors on the engine.

>Sideways?  Get AWD. :)

Got it - that's why its so much fun.......

Barry - Sy#26