WB & logging

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Aug 29 14:57:56 GMT 2001

Free flow testing leaves a bit to be desired from some testing I did a few
years ago.  As you start to run more and more boost, the can really effect
the discharge rate, since your blowing into an addition atmosphere of say 20
PSI.

Having a rough idea of what your fuel flow is at WOT, and comparing that to
water used seems to work best for me.

With the tractor, we measure how much fuel we used, and compare that to the
water used.   Originally it's Water to fuel ratio was like 1:4, as we made
steps toward 1:2 it really picked up performance.
Bruce

From: "Barry Tisdale" <btisdale at cybersol.com>
Subject: Re: WB & logging