commercial use

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Thu Aug 30 01:09:55 GMT 2001

Don't be so sure about it. I know for a fact that a person on this list
has made a varient of the DIY-WB, mentioned it on the list, and
has not shared ANY of his improvements.

Said person is now harking a commercial product (not a WB) with
a web site displaying graphs from the modified DIY-WB.

BobR.