calibration test gas mixtures [was Re: NTK UEGO calibration]

Jason Haines jhaines15 at home.com
Thu Aug 30 02:32:10 GMT 2001

Warning - this data may have commercial use and may have come from a
commercial source. 8-)

The calibration gas mixtures I posted earlier were by volume (dry).

Another useful data point for O2 sensor calibration is free air (make sure
you have airflow going past the sensor - it is usually recommended to move
the sensor in mid air).

The O2 concentration in dry open air is 20.9% and at 20 deg C (68 deg F) and
62% relative humidity, it is roughly 20.6%.

Jason