diy-wb pcb order confirm info question.....

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Thu Aug 30 14:26:07 GMT 2001

Gentlemen, Gentlemen;  Please, a bit of patience is in order here. Bob is
only the one man and he's pedaling as fast as he can. I feel sure he'll get
the bugs worked out. And he does have a day job ;-)  Mark

"Hello all-
I recieved two confirmations rather than one---
one for one board, one for four....
and i swear i only filled out the page once, and listed three!!

If i made a typo, no problem...i'll pay and get the extra board
(or...two?)... but i am wondering if i am paying for five or four!"

"If anyone else has had something strange (such as this) happen, holler on
the list!"

"I got the order in in time and still have not gotten the confirmation at
all."

"Do understand this correctly: the web based order tool will email you a
confirmation of what you ordered?  I have ordered one PCB and one parts
kit, but I never received an email for either...  Bob, should I re-submit
my order?"