wide band O2 senso and Bosch questions

Greg Hermann bearbvd at cmn.net
Thu Aug 30 17:39:13 GMT 2001

>It looks like Bosch is heading towards the NGK/NTK technology
>with their new "LSU" sensors spec'd for GDI (and other) engines.
>http://titus.phy.qub.ac.uk/Oxide_Metal_2001/final_prog.html#Ochs
>
>Somebody in Europe (with sufficiently pointy head) might be
>interested in attending the conference in Lyon, 4-6 October 2001.
>
>--
>Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning, Perth, Western Australia

Speaking of Bosch--

Now is the second time in a few months I have seen a full page ad in a
magazine for Bosch DIRECT injectors. Ad is by Bosch, has a very pretty
picture of what is very much a direct injector in what appears to be a four
valve, pent-roof chamber.

Question #1  is--WHAT OEM (s) are using this style of injection, or is it
an "about to be introduced" type of deal??

Question @2 is--WHAT kind of technology are these injectors using??

Latest ad is on page 101 of the October issue of "Four Wheeler".

Greg