Bandwidth and Time, please stop the small talk

Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com
Thu Aug 30 16:12:37 GMT 2001

Is everyone else getting about 50 emails daily while only about 10-20 of the
emails have valuable content.

I know everyone loves to add their 2 cents and throw a funny dig here and
there, I know I do.

But for the sake of your own time management and all others on the list,
could everyone please cut down the small talk, or take it off line.

Please post good questions and good answers, and try to relieve some of the
time to manage all of these responses.

I think these lists are great, however, they are becoming too hard to
manage.

Read all the posts before replying to a question, you may find that is has
been answered several times.

Thanks,

Steve F