Wide Band O2 Sensor Project

Don DRI05 Ricciardiello dricciardiello at qantas.com.au
Fri Aug 31 04:49:17 GMT 2001

Hello listers,

I read with great interest Robert Rauscher's project on DIY WB O2 sensors
and pose these questions. Where can I buy the printed circuit board for
this project? And secondly, I notice there is no provision to read out the
voltages/lambda readings. How can this be accomplished (keeping in mind my
knowledge of electronics is very challenged). The project will be ideal for
my purposes which is to assist in tuning my carburated racing motorcycle. I
have fitted aftermarket carbs and I feel this unit will greatly reduce my
tuning time. I recently priced MOTEC's Professional Lambda Meter at $1800
Australian Dollars w/o sensor......quite out of my league.

Many thanks for your time.

Don