H2O Injection Pump?

chauvin at ghg.net chauvin at ghg.net
Fri Aug 31 15:02:38 GMT 2001

Bob,

You can look at either Shurflo or Flojet pumps.  The Flojet D7135B7011 is
listed in the brochure they sent me, 100 PSI diaphragm, 12VDC, made out of
"chemical resistant materials."  It's not submersible, though - has 3/8" NPT
connections.  Perhaps a bit of top-cylinder lube added to your water/alky mix
would help lubricate the seals?  Redline sells some, I think, or maybe Marvel
Mystery Oil.  I'd also use distilled water instead of tap.  I don't have any
info offhand on the Shurflo.  The highest pressure one I've seen from them is
60 PSI.  I called them & asked if they had anything that would handle a
water/alcohol mix, but they said none of them could handle any flamables, try
Flojet...

hth
-Mark
'00 z28 stocker, need $!