Steve's Parts Kit

Jurgen Hartwig jhartwig at midsouth.rr.com
Wed Dec 5 00:54:16 GMT 2001

> Hmm. I guess the parts kits were shipped? I still hadn't received mine and
> was wondering when I should expect it.

Not to be another "me too," but I'm wondering if Steve has been able to
catch up.  I purchased a few boards under the second group buy (Thanks a
billion Bob R).  The boards arrived yesterday, and I'm already itching to
get it together.  Does anyone feel that there needs to be a second 'parts'
group buy for all the stragglers?  I would be willing to donate the time and
dollars to get such a group buy completed.  Also, I am a decent solder man
on the larger stuff and on copper plumbing in homes, but the breadboard
looks intimidating.  At one time, Steve said he would be selling a video
tape with tips.  Barring the availability of such tape, any recommendations
of books or web sites for reference would be appreciated.  I am willing to
spend any dollar amount to buy the proper tools to do the job.

Sorry for the bandwidth.

jay