diy-wb works!

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Dec 8 21:22:09 GMT 2001

For years, cars were exported to countries that used NB O2 sensors, and were
run on leaded fuel.
Without knowing the application, it's rather hard to estimate life
expectancy, but there is no reason not to use the WB to just get in the
neighborhood, and then remove it.  There was mention of a sheild at one time
which min the exposure of the sensor slightly.
Bruce