Intake manifold construction (blah, blah, blah)

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Dec 8 21:28:44 GMT 2001

Related, covers alot of ground.   To try and understand or compare EFI, it
helps to understand what your trying to accomplish,  the study of
carburetion is one such way,  to understand the whys of EFI and it can lead
to the understandings of what why and how things are done.
  Like you said, short time, and impression.
Sometimes in these seemimgly tangent rants there are some items worth
noting.
  Worst case scenario, there is the delete key, and ignore thread option (in
some systems)
Bruce