Datalogging RPM signal

Bill Shaw w.shawsr at att.net
Sun Dec 9 16:05:30 GMT 2001

One suggestion would be to wrap a few turns of 18 gauge wire around the #1 plug wire,  then feed this signal into one of the unused inputs on the WB-LCD.
Logging the 2 channels would give you RPM in sync with AFR.  It would take a little playing to get the configuration right,  but something like this
should work.

Bill