What display for DIY WB

Trey Keifer Trey at meritcomputing.com
Sun Dec 9 16:13:55 GMT 2001

I was wondering the same thing, from what I can tell (and I'm sure others
can correct me if wrong) you can only use a volt meter to pull out the value
for the correct A/F ratio.

I'm actually looking into adapting the schematic to work with an Autometer
ultra-lite A/F meter that I purchased for another (now defunct) project.

Trey Keifer