diy-wb works!

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Sun Dec 9 14:58:20 GMT 2001

Bruce, I'd like to suggest adding a switch so the bar graph can be turned
into a dot graph. I find at night sometimes the bar graph is pretty bright
and I think the dot would be easier to look at. I, myself have no idea how a
bright-dim control could be easily added but the bar-dot change is just one
little switch. I would love to be able to buy a pcb. I bread boarded it on
perf board and got it to fit in a 1"x2"x6" box. So far I've dropped it
several times and had it fly off the dash a few times and it hasn't shorted
out. Purely luck :} A pcb based display would be much more "shockable" than
bread boarded. It works absolutely great after I figured out all my flub
ups.  Thanks for the design, I'd have never figured it out. Mark