Fuel Atomisation

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 10 05:48:19 GMT 2001

Greg Hermann tapped away at the keyboard with:
> >> Again, I suggest you go to school if you wish to learn to do such
> >> calculations. I have done them, ...

> >I received my B.E. in 1983, having completed studies in 1982,
>  Ask UWA

> Had never heard of UWA before. My opinion of it just fell, though.

Well, go and trot off and find out about it. It's been around for a
number of years. http://www.uwa.edu.au

> So long as you wish to compare CV's:

No. I don't have a CV. It's too long and tedious.

Now zip up your pants.

> I appear to have had roughly 18 additional years over you in which
> to have forgotten my basic thermo, although the contents of our
> minds seem to have a different half life, not to mention where
> they appear to  have started out.

I couldn't imagine anybody would still have such insular and fixed
attitudes and ignorance of the world around their tiny place at the
age of 60 or more. But you almost have me convinced.

> Perhaps you would like to contact Andy Schultz (Dean Emeritus of
> the Engineering School) or Al George (its current Dean) at Cornell
> University to check on my competence?? They both knew me quite
> reasonably well.

Americans seem so easy to impress.

> I rather expect you may have heard of Cornell, even down there.

Yeah, full of hype-masters. :-)