Starter Tooth Sensor Question

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Tue Dec 11 02:44:44 GMT 2001

Flywheel teeth are not so accurate, but their are so
many of them there should be plenty of resolution.

A counter of the same module could keep track of
crank position.  But another sensor is needed to sync
the thing.  I have some hall effect devices that adjust
themselves to the signal level.

Having said that, I haven't tried the idea.  Has anyone
gotten it on a scope?  Bruce Roe