SPAM [and how does apply to DIY_EFI??]

Daniel and Laura Burk ws6transam at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 04:02:13 GMT 2001

It's precisely this stuff that made me quit subscribing to DIY_EFI in 1997.

I eventually re-subscribed but evidently the same culture is still present in
one form or another.
Could we please start a list called DIY_FLAMES and send all non-topic stuff
there?

Thanks.

--Daniel Burk

[EFI Content here: I received Steve C's DIY_WB parts kit today. I havent counted
out the parts, but it looks like enough stuff to build two of them, yes it
does...  I figured that I'd build 'em up, then plumb in a 10-bit A/D converter,
a Microchip PIC, and a 10-bit D/A converter that could linearize stuff based on
a table from EEPROM. ]