Turbo Chubby parts

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Dec 11 05:14:37 GMT 2001

Lots of pressure, small *jets*, so as to make a truely fine mist.
In the case of dry manifolding, with WI it will become wet with WI.  So you
have to rethink things.   Water has alot of inertia, compared to air, and
either your looking for vaporization, or atomization, both serve two
different goals.  You have to figure out what goals you want and what
compromises your willing to make, with each application.
Bruce
  Air hoses, and WI are to be used ONLY with adult supervision, when the lil
guys are around (just trust me on that one).

From: "Bob Wooten" <r71chevy at earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Turbo Chubby parts