WB O2 Success

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Tue Dec 11 05:15:12 GMT 2001

I've got a Horiba and it takes 33 seconds from switch on. Ask me how I know.
I added 10 ohms to R4 and the DIY-WB warms up in about 35 seconds. Just a
couple more than the Horiba and much quicker on a re-crank than the Horiba
which again takes 33 seconds. Ask me how I know. I've had the Horiba for
twelve years. later, Mark

Of course you can add some more resistor and fire it up quicker. I
understand the sound of the porcelin cracking is not an extremely expensive
sound.