DIY Wideband Completed Pictures and Calibrating Resistor ?s

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Dec 11 19:09:39 GMT 2001

From: "Perry, Scott" <perry at sapphire.spdc.ti.com>
> Also, maybe the answer lies somewhere among the mountain of posts on this
list, but I'm also a bit confused about this whole calibrating resistor
business.  Assuming I'm using the standard DIY PCB and electronics provided
by the group purchases, and have the "standard" Civic NTK WB sensor
purchased from The PartsBin, what calibrating resistor do I need to complete
this board??  Why wasn't this provided in the parts kit?

the calibration resistor is molded into the connector housing of the sensor.
There are 5 wires going to the sensor, but 7 going to the connector for the
sensor.

> Also, just to make sure it's really as obvious as it appears, I just mount
the resistor on the board where it says CalR, right?

It's far easier to just run those two connections to the connector and just
use the resistor in the sensor's connector.
Bruce