Atomisation

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Wed Dec 12 19:51:31 GMT 2001

-> So....would a small single barrel TBI for each cyl. be better than
-> PFI?

 Yep.  I'm building a setup like that now, using 2.75" GM throttle
bodies and a sheet steel manifold.  It'll be ugly as sh*t when I'm
finished welding all over it, but I get to cover it all with a box so I
have something to hook the MAF to, so it won't be an issue.

 I have a Hilborn I converted to port injection, but the only reason the
injectors are below the butterflies is there just wasn't *room* above
them, not if I wanted to be able to close the hood over it all.  It's
sort of tight at the front end of the engine bay when you stuff an RX7
with a small block Ford...