diy-wb bar graph display

David Gregory dcg1174 at tntech.edu
Wed Dec 12 20:14:50 GMT 2001

Actually, i was looking at $2.91 each from digikey. $11.64 for 4 to do one
display, or nearly as much as one of Steve's kits for the contoller.

I wasn't complaining and its still not expensive when compared to the price
of a comerical unit.  I was just really thinking aloud that a group buy
would be very beneficial (~63 kits would save $6.57/kit on those 4 chips
alone).  So, i may organize a group buy in January, if there is interest.
I'm in the middle of graduating, moving and starting a new job right now
tho.

David