WB O2 Success

Neil.Poersch at mts.mb.ca Neil.Poersch at mts.mb.ca
Thu Dec 13 01:39:31 GMT 2001

Good info Mark.

The output reading does change rapidly on my WB O2 unit.........even though
I was testing it on a carbureted engine.  I found that I had to use the
min/max/avg capability of my DVM to make sense of the output.

Neil

posted the info back when I finished the DIY-WB back Aug or Sept. As near
as
I could tell from about 11:1 up to 18:1 they matched within .1 air fuel
ratio. I've used the DIY-WB on my Dynojet  and tuned with it comparing it
the wide band on the Dynojet also. Within a tenth or so. It changes so
fast.
<