Water Injection

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 21:51:54 GMT 2001

Bob,

Right on, I found a bunch of stuff @ that site that is VERY informative.  I
would love to spend someone else's money blowing stuff up & learning about
how things work & how they don't, this would definately be the ultimate job,
now if only I can get that job & have them not pay me minimum wage.

interesting commentary on HRM & such, the more I learn, the less in enjoy my
monthly subscriptions, lots of great commercials going on there.

Tanx for the info.
BW