O2 Sensor Meter Hookup

CJYoungDET at aol.com CJYoungDET at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 21:14:19 GMT 2001

--part1_9d.1fe767e4.29498f3c_boundary

Hello everyone,

      I was planning on building one of the simpler O2 sensor meters like the
one on http://www.students.tut.fi/~eppu/dev/EGO-bar.html.   I was wondering
how it was hooked up, it (I have a 1 wire lambada) hooked up in a series with
the meter? (from the sensor to the meter then to the ECU?).

Sorry to bother you all with this sophomoric question.

Thanks,
Chris.

--part1_9d.1fe767e4.29498f3c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello everyone,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I was planning on building one of the simpler O2 sensor meters like the one on http://www.students.tut.fi/~eppu/dev/EGO-bar.html. &nbsp;&nbsp;I was wondering how it was hooked up, it (I have a 1 wire lambada) hooked up in a series with the meter? (from the sensor to the meter then to the ECU?).
<BR>
<BR>Sorry to bother you all with this sophomoric question.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>Chris.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_9d.1fe767e4.29498f3c_boundary--