Introduction and "DIY turbo" list?

Obie Fayth bibendum59 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:46:55 GMT 2001

Hi Everyone,
	I just signed up to the list a few days ago and wanted to introduce myself.
I don't know much about electronics, but I am a computer programmer by trade
and am eager to learn more about hardware. I can see there are some very
knowledgable people on the list and I look forward to learning more about
building an efi system for my car. I came across the list by way of the
MegaSquirt site -- anyone on the list using that?
	One off topic question: A couple of days after signing up for this list I
got an email asking if I wanted to sign up for a DIY turbocharging list. I
responded, but never got a confirmation and haven't heard anything since. I
accidentally deleted the original email, but was wondering if anyone out
there might know the list I am talking about or could recommend an
alternative list for someone interested in learning more about turbocharging
a vehicle (turbo selection, exh. manifold construction, etc.).

thanks,
-Obie
Tacoma, Wa.