AMF & efi..

Antti Lehtonen antti.lehtonen at iki.fi
Thu Dec 27 19:23:00 GMT 2001

Hi, newbie to group, some odd infos needed..

Anyone know how does bosch air flow meter talk
to motronic ecu? I mean the heated platinium
wire thing, are those bosch books sold in
amazon.com telling this info? Don't want use
big 'euros' to book I don't need.

Another one, is there any completed carb to efi
conversion to 4cyl vag type engines? You have
pulse width meter project, could it be used
adjust injector to maintain lamba sensor
reading to near-rich, simplest carburator
replacement I could figure out, just too
simple to work?