My Introduction

joe daddy joedaddyshagg at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 21:02:15 GMT 2001

Hello, my name is Jud, im 17 years old, and have a
little bit of experience with electronics (less than a
little, actually), but I have had a lot of experience
in programming basic, c, c++, and a smidge of ASM.

Right now I'm trying to build a JY twin turbo 67
mustang.  I really want a custom EFI, none of this
Ford late model stuff (it's good, dont get me wrong,
just very limited). I want to build something that i
can tune for boost, something i can have complete
control over the engine with.

I came across this list, and read through the first
months archive, and now I am very interested.

Whats the state of the project now?  Have they made a
semi complete DIY-EFI system yet?  I figure after 7
years you guys should be pretty much DONE :P