PW math & Archives

Rodney_L_Wiggins at keybank.com Rodney_L_Wiggins at keybank.com
Fri Feb 23 13:45:26 GMT 2001

Has anyone here worked out a model that I can use to get a rough hack for
setting up my base tables.  I am converting my turbo car to speed density and
was hoping I could come up with some logical estimation of my base tables before
I even start the car for the first time.  I went to check the archives for info
on this but was unable to locate them. I know they existed at one time. Perhaps
they didn't yet make the move when we went from OSU to diy-efi, or perhaps I'm
just looking in the wrong place.
Thank You,
Rod