Haltech/igniton issues,combat together to make one BIG issue.

Kris Weldy volvo4life at home.com
Tue Feb 27 07:30:15 GMT 2001

I called Bob Norwood as he seemed to be of more help than the haltech office
here in Dallas(they just tell me -"oh its your plug wires" then dismiss the
whole thing),and Bob said that the His experience was that  the haltech was
really sensitive to interference(rf and so forth) and to keep the tach wire
that goes from the coil-to the haltech away from all other wires as much as
possible.I tried this and it didnt work.Maybe the 10 k resistor will
work,where do i find one and where do i put it,as i cant get a tach signal
from anywhere else,but my coil.Thanks very much for the info,Thanks Timo for
your reply!Where are you from?
Thanks again.
--
Kris Weldy (AIM: VolvoFam3)