Ignition components

James Ballenger vtjballeng at yifan.net
Tue Feb 27 10:37:27 GMT 2001

	For those interested, I already gave out the GM part #'s for the waste
spark style coils I have.

Here is a GM part # for the coil on plug coils with the ignitor built in.  I
do not know if it is auto-dwell (smart) or not -> 10457730

	If anyone does know if the ignitor is smart or dumb please let me know.  I
think it came out of a 00' GM Suburban with a 5.3L engine and the coils have
the # 19005218 stamped on their side.

Also for those who are looking for the Bosch 7 pin ignitors in both smart
and dumb varieties at very low prices, $100 cheaper in my case, here is my
contact:

Glass Motorworks
(540) 343-8364
JamesGlassSAAB at aol.com

	Normally I wouldn't plug like this but my $135 part turned into a $35 part
so I figured it may help some others on the list too.  Unfortunately I
bought two at the higher price before finding this out.

Have fun,
James Ballenger