engine simulators

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 04:14:13 GMT 2001

I had used the old desktop dyno, & did not much like the presentation, nor
the limited choices that i had.  it was pretty accurate, when i finally got
the car to the track & calculated HP from times.  more than anything i
wanted to know if the change i made was going to go up or down in the HP &
what the torque curve was going to look like.  I think that this is the
real benefit to this type of program.

i give it 3 1/2 stars.

BW

You only get to pick, single plane, dual plane, IR, EFI, tunnel ram, or
"forced induction". There are other things I don't like about it too.

> Dennis

quotes)

--- Bob Wooten
--- r71chevy at earthlink.net