Fw: Pop Off Valve

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:04:22 GMT 2001

The purpose of routing the air back to the inlet is too fold, depending on
what type of EFI is on board. This first benifit is that it keeps the turbo
spooled up between shifts and secondly if the car is MAF equipped then this
is required to keep the car from going extremely rich/bucking during shifts
Justin