PCB Design software.

Mike Blakey mike.blakey at baesystems.com
Fri Jan 19 09:40:17 GMT 2001

I'm designing a DIS for use on my MG, The software packages I've used to date are
Multisim/Ultiboard, which has a lot of limitations, a poor autorouter and not a
very good library. I have also used Quickroute which is a really shit piece of
software, It constantly crashes and you get NO support the manufactures.

My budget is very limited, Does anyone have some experiences of GOOD software, the
sort of stuff that actually does what is says on the box!!

Thanks.